39-41 High Street, First Floor, Margate, Kent, CT9 1DX, GB
- We'll be limiting the numbers of customers per class
- At the moment, the showers are closed.
- There is space for you to get changed, but if you can, try and arrive dressed and ready to go!
- Our staff will be wearing masks in the studio, except while teaching. Feel free to wear one too if you'd like.
- We won't be providing blocks or straps (but you’re welcome to bring your own)
- We’ll be practicing with the pod door open for extra ventilation
- The pod and mats will be deep cleaned and aired out between each class
- Towels will be required in all classes (you can bring your own, or hire one from us)
Beth is a qualified children’s yoga teacher, and has been practising for almost 20 years.
She wanted to bring the therapeutic benefits she enjoys from yoga, including a sense of peace, to her three children, which is why she recently trained under the tuition of Caroline Garland and Yogamoves4kids.
“Yoga is a wonderful way to connect with my children. They love the postures and the opportunity to have fun and be creative with it.
“Yoga not only supports children’s physical health but it’s so important in developing their mental and emotional wellbeing too.”
Kimberley began practising yoga in London 12 years ago, time and circumstances with long hours consumed behind a desk in post production lead her away from practise and the idea of T.T …until moving to Margate…
The Pod landed like a spaceship (like flight of the navigator) and she was consumed by the purple glow “take me to your leader”, no small talk was required to get her jumping head first into classes and to Yoga London for her 200hr T.T.
Jess first tried Yoga as a student, dipping in and out of classes throughout her 20s and early 30s. Practising more regularly helped her to nurture her body as she recovered from a caesarean, whilst also giving her the tools to stay present and focussed, in a time when she felt increasingly distracted! Jess’ classes are friendly, fun and accessible.
Stacey is an easy going, life loving Aussie living residing in Margate. With a background in ballet and dance, she has loved the physical side of yoga for years. She is a friendly and open hearted gal, who loves a chat and an adventure.
Megan stumbled across Hotpod Yoga in early 2015 whilst on a mission to get fit and it completely changed her life. She feels that Hotpod Yoga has helped her realise and be comfortable with her true self, and can’t wait to pass on this experience to other people she meets in her classes in Margate.
Having travelled to the Himalayas in India to train as a yoga teacher, Ally began teaching in the Spring of 2014.
Her style encourages students to achieve their own levels of confidence in their practice, recognising each student as individual and working with them to achieve whatever it is that they may be looking to gain from yoga. Ally is a keen yogi, vegetarian, world traveller, animal lover, mum and classic rock enthusiast.